Tuesday 21 August 2012

[My Dream Wedding]

We didn't wanna spend 3k in a wedding shoot. So we happen to come across this, and decided to go for it <3

With only less than 300bucks, we get 1 gown 1 suit, 1 photo shoot, 1 make up and hairdo for bride and groom, and 12 pcs of edited selected photos. :)

It all fitted our conditions so much that we didn't know why we shouldn't ! And so we went for our first meet up, whereby they set a date for us to pick our dress and suit :D


As the title shows, name of the Shop is "My Dream Wedding" and it's located along Tras Street, just 5 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station and its so huge a store!! I think they have 2-3 storeys, those old shop houses kind.


And from displays, I can see a huge collections and range of gowns they carry! They're from Hongkong, and the staff whom attended to us, is a Hongkie as well. He is able to speak fluent English.


And so we decided to set a date in early Sept for the shoot................ which means I have no time for Diet anymoreeeee !!! :(



Nevermind, I still have 2 weeks. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment