Sunday 2 June 2013

Family Day / Boys Shower Day

I'm still trying hard to get use to all the manual settings in my camera. Seriously, photography is not an easy thing! I need so much practice to get myself familiar with it !

Sunday is FAMILY Day!!

Look at my pee pee boy ..

And off he go, running and chasing after little wimpy!



Look at his lonnnnngggg tougue !! OMG

Winter scratching his head hard *scratch scratch*

Baby made them run from corner to corner! haha... Poor thing.


Winter is getting prettier right?
Everyone in the house agreed that his skin is getting better from day to day. I just hope they dont feed him junk again. :( *PRAY HARD*

Look at Ham Ham Niki !!



At the end of the day, we had a cool shower just before the rain step in, and off we go to lala land together!! <3

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment