Sunday 27 April 2014

22 Weeks 4 Days

Right now as I'm typing this, little princess is inside me kicking and nudging me to go to bed! I guess by sitting upright, it squeezes her and makes her uncomfortable! Yes, she've been quite active lately, can feel more kicks and movements within. :)

Sometimes I hope the dad can feel it.
It's amazing!

On a side note, I read this article from a pregnancy forum saying that mum misses the kicks most during pregnancy. And some even hope they can turn back time so that the baby selfishly belongs to her (the mom) along. I guess, delivering a kid is just the beginning. Just pregnancy alone, the mum suffers all kinds of nagging from friends and relatives, from what they eat to what they wear! (SIGH) And after delivery, everything on repeat.

Anyway, not sure if they find my tummy a good cushion, but recently they like lying on their little sister: 


Only manage to picture Niki cos Winter is camera shy~ T.T

Lastly, a rounder tummy to end my post!
Baby is at 400g +/- now.
I am at 60kg (5kg gained since pregnancy)


121 days to 26 August 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment