Tuesday 1 April 2014

Full Month' Celebration

I know it's still a bit far, but since I am so free now, might as well start thinking of celebration ideas for my little one! :D I secretly wish for a girl although I think it's better (for me) to have a boy cuz, I have two male dogs and they already have a mountain of clothes.

What if it's a girl? 
I can't imagine!

But anyway, if I am having a girl, I will get a PINK themed celebration!
(Below images are bias. mostly girly prints)

Cake First !! Okay, it doesn't need to be so huge, I'm just asking for a l-layer one, its' good enough. PRETTY!!!! :D


Cookie bag, or macrons bag, in pretty prints, blue ones are cute too.. 

Red Eggs and stuff, hmm ..... 

Candies / gummies in cute bottles !!! 

Beverages;  

Cookies and macrons again ... 


3LittlePicks supplies many cute partyware!!
Check them out. :D

And gift cakes and red eggs, Sweetest Moments also provide them in cute packaging


Meanwhile, I will count my budget. 
Hahaaaaaa..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment