Friday 17 January 2014

8 Week 2 Days

Long winded and wordy post.

MummySG has been helping me A LOT. I get a lot of information on morning sickness, comfort from other mummies, new knowledge all from there. All mummies are helpful and they share their real life experience which I find pretty useful!

Also, during my 5th Week, I was telling myself that I will cut out on cold drinks. Seriously, you can't, when you are craving for cold stuff and you need to get it right there into the stomach before you find comfort. There's no way to avoid it!! So, I read about some people drinking coke all the way till they give birth and they are doing well, and that gives me some comfort that I'M NOT ALONE!! And I started choosing drinks that 'sound better' like sprite (no caffeine) or milk, or Qoo..

To be really frank, when you know that you are responsible with a new life inside you, there is no way you can get that out of your mind - 24/7 ! You began feeling stressed, and even in your sleep, dreams haunt you! 

And to be really frank, husband cannot do much for you in a lot of cases. The best they can do is to bring you a tissue when you threw up, pat on your back telling you that you are doing well, comfort you by saying "All mummy has the greatest love" .... 

Alright, I'm not regretting this pregnancy, but looking forward for morning sickness to go off soon. My appetite is not really good still at the moment, and I became really picky. I'm glad that people around me caters to my needs most of the time.

Again, many mummies comfort each other by saying "Morning sickness is a good sign that your baby is growing due to all the hormones". We, the 60% whom (sad to say) got these symptoms, can only cross our fingers and hope 2nd trimester to come soon.

Now i'm in my 2nd month, everything is fine since i'm resting at home. I am the few lucky ones who do not need to work and I really appreciate the husband for this decision. Many mummies have to bear with their nausea and still head to work in that sardine packed MRT every day. 

I AM BLESSED!
Now, at 2 months old, this is how Baby Lee looks like: 

Diagram extracted from BabyCentre!
Lots of information from there too!


Hope you can figure out cos hubby can't! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment