Friday 11 July 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

11 July 2014
27th Me.

33 Weeks 2 Days
47 Days to EDD

Hubbs and I, together with my Dad and Mum went to Crystal Jade for dinner. It's been a while since we had dinner together cuz everyone comes back at different timings.

I was surprised baby bought a long a bouquet of sunflowers for me.

<3 <3 <3

The flowers reminds me of our wedding and it's kinda heart warming although many many times I told him not to spend money on flowers because it eventually will die off, but his randomness brought some good memories for us back. How sweet of him !<3


I have nothing in particular to wish for except everyone around me to be in good health. 
World Peace. ^^V



Niki and Winter are still staying with me, (I didn't abandon them!)
I've been spending the whole day with them everyday, for the past 7 months. And I'm sure they are so happy with it until a point, maybe they find me irritating. I wake them up from their nap and insist to play with them. hahaha..... 



Here, Winter insisted to sleep on my big tummy, with his big tummy.
And baby Xuan keeps kicking from inside.


Happy Birthday To Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment