Saturday 6 July 2013

Last Company Trip; Shanghai

This will probably conclude my number of years in this company.

I have shared my knowledge as far as I can to the new team in Shanghai, and it marks the end of my career in Tetra Pak. 

But anyway, I had some fun there and went around alone. This time round, I went to more places which I've never been to before. :D

The Bund
There are so many people in the evening!
In the mornings, locals like to gather and practice Qi Gong and Tai Chi here. 

Those banks around The Bund just like Singapore River.

Here's another. 
I love their buildings, I love their Skyline. Can't wait to bring hubby around Shanghai. We can visit many places and also travel out of Shanghai - to Hangzhou and Suzhou. I see them online and they have really pretty lakes!

But not too sure if it's well kept tho. 

Here is one church I find.
All the buildings here seem to have a story behind them. 


And of course, they have modern places / buildings too!

One of the lovely places I went: Tian Zi Fang. 
Well, I've got more photos, but I haven't finish editing them yet so.... these are the limited ones till date. 














Jing An Temple: 
Like I said, I haven't finish editing most of the photos, so here you go to those ready ones... 





More to come, i'll update this space again!

No comments:

Post a Comment