Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bus Driver's Farewell

Just minutes before we reach office today, our dear company bus driver turned on his microphone in the bus, and said:

"Dear all, please note that today will be my last day and tomorrow onwards you will have a new bus and new driver. Thank you."

My heart sunk. And I do not know why.
This driver has been a good one and I made an effort to say Thank You! everytime I alight his bus. And today, upon hearing this news from him, I felt a lil sad. Just a little.

He is a responsible person, to be frank.
WHO will ever announce like that to his passengers? A normal person will not care I think? I mean... He don't need to answer to us in fact, but he did. And everyone wished him good luck when we alighted. I sincerely thanked him from the bottom of my heart coz he'll usually wait for me (when i'm late).

And I remember him shouting across the bus to us "SORRY!!" when a vehicle infront of our bus suddenly jams its brake and our driver had to pull hard on a busy highway, so hard that it woken everyone of us ! And it's not even his fault.

Lets all hope it's a good start for him and his family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment