Saturday 29 September 2012

Shopping @ Changi Airport T3 !

Reason why I am at the Airport?
Mr Lee is oversea. He flew to shenzhen with Simon this evening, and will be back only FIVE days later. For Work.

So he departed, and I went back alone, so decided to explore the airport a bit . I don't get this chance very often. So I ended up buying 2 pieces . heh!

A sleeveless, and a long sleeved.
I love this long sleeved one. I could bring to Shanghai next week since the weather is a cooling 18-22degrees now on usual days, slightly colder at night !



This piece was so fitting !!
*motivates me to continue by diet*
And I seriously love the beads.


Heard its handsewn.
Idk, it's explained by a PRC.

The second piece, a tank top.
This is not a normal tank top. Its a vice versable top whereby you can wear it either ways you like it! See the two designs below! :D


SO NICE RIGHT!! I KNOW!!!

And its so comfy the material ~
*hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment