Saturday 29 September 2012

Braids & Ribbons

I'm still persistant over braiding my fringe!!
I'll try harder. *grins*

Or maybe i need some hair sprays to it.

And I tried ribboning my hair!!

I know its messy T.T

*trying hard*
Yes, i'm thinking of hairstyles for my ROM.

Sweet little Wimpy accompanied me throughout my hairstyle trial today :)
Such a lovely boy he is!

BTW: Some photos I found on my Bro's wedding back in June: 大嫂's hairstyle!!
SUPER LIKE!! I'm still trying to figure out how this was done. Will get it done SOMEDAY!! XD (my ribbon was inspired by this hairdo actually. Was thinking of doing a few ribbons down, and maybe it'll look alike?)

Debbie (大嫂) and mum!
The braided fringe also learnt from here.
*keke*

Nice hor!

ME OF THE LEFT!! *proud of my hair*


YESS!! I did it myself. And I did my own makeup too!
*proud face* I dont need a MUA!! 

L.O.L
But I need a pair of darker brows and flashier fake lashes!
Okayyy .... other random photos from the net. 



I shall wait till I get my gown/dress for the day before deciding my actual day's hairdo, accessories and make up! *excited* Mayyyybe I should do a make up trial when I'm free these days !! *hehee*

1 comment:

  1. i think spray really helps!
    without spray my hair is messy like hell. ahaha! and the ribbon hair is totally difficult!

    ReplyDelete