Wednesday 5 September 2012

Working Habit

Will you put your responsibility aside and thinking someone else will do it (no matter what) - for you during working hours while you do you personal stuff like hanging on social sites all day?

Will you claim your 3k pay, and do nothing but MSN-ing whole freaking work day when your boss is not around, and have the cheek to say you're so busy and can't cope?

Will you dare to speak in my absence, for what you have not done, telling people that you have done it all?

Will you do some reflection when you are 30 years old and still dare to say you are doing all things right?

I'm so so so guilty in putting all the good words in front of people for you now. I know I'm too kind hearted for you. But what can I do? I don't want to treat you like a convict. I don't wanna send you to jail......... Can you appreciate that and just do your work?

No comments:

Post a Comment