Monday 24 September 2012

Dream Dream Dream

I told Vinc this morning when I wake up that I dreamt of Boss asking me to pack my luggage and head to airport, for flight to Indonesia at 7am. I look at the time, 6.30am and I am late.

A very random dream.
And just today, this morning, boss was saying maybe we gotta make a trip down just for 1-2 days to  talk about some issues.

OH MY GOD .
I think I can predict the future.
Maybe I was striked by lightning like 狗蚪蚪

Last week, I told my mum that I dreamt of my late grandma. She went to buy her number, and it opened First Prize with 2 numbers swapped. Mum didn't buy ibet. If not she'll win some extra cash.

And last time I dreamt that Nik got banged by a vehical and I carried the bloody lifeless body, crying. I told Vinc that too. But we didn't buy any 4D that time lah ...

I always have weird dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment