Monday 3 September 2012

Gown & Suit Selection Day !

I was on half day leave, and I travelled down to meet baby before heading down to Tanjong Pagar. :)


Baby was in pretty bad shape actually. His gastric is acting up quite a bit and he wasn't feeling well. He is totally not in the mood for anything, but yet he keep smiling and telling me its okay he can bear with the pain.


Round face.
SHITTT .............





The fitting room:

Apparently, the pain was so bad that he cringed and we ended up heading down to Tan Tock Seng right after our selection. The whole gown choosing was a fast one, but luckily we saw something that fits us. :)

So.... We spent our whole evening in A&E.
Our initial plan was to head down to Orchard to get a pair of White shoes (to match his white top), and me getting a pair of heels too, but because of his gastric, we decided not to buy them but instead use our current black footwear.

Initially he still urge me to go down to Orchard to shop ALONE!!!.. No way, how can I bear to leave him alone there? But luckily I insisted on staying with him because he ended up being grounded for 3 hrs in the observation ward. =.=

We reach home around 10pm, and we headed for late dinner. I had some fishballs and he ate noodle soup. Finally able to rest, at 11pm! How cool. Please get well soon love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment