Friday 16 November 2012

The Red Petals (Florist)

Getting prepared for the venue decos, am packed with stuff in my head. The Red Petal is one of the appointed florist for Amara, in fact they have two. But just that the other florist did not pick up my call, nor did reply my emails yet.

So we shall go ahead with what we have for now. :)
Some decos they have done before:


I like this!!!





I even email Michelle, our person in-charge the sample photo I saw online:
Hehe... Yes, I'm going for Yellow and brown color theme. And flowers will be Sunflower. Michelle actually recommended Gerberas instead of Sunflowers, which are smaller in size.
Well... will consider! :D
Coz.... got difference one!!!
Still got a long way to tie things down..
Check out their Website or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment