Saturday 17 November 2012

When O'Pals Meet

Not mine, but Vinc's.
- and I tagged along.

It's a nice feeling of being 'reconized' by his friends, smiling with warm friendly handshakes. They are all nice people who grew up with Vinc. And when he bring me out to meet his important friends, I feel more attached to him. I can't really describe that kind of feeling, it feels like I'm someone important to him and he is proud bringing me around :)

(@ The Central)

It was a busy Saturday for us; Alumni Band in the morning, then Lunch, then go home to nap abit since its raining, then to Pasir Ris for Vinc's friend -Kelvin's baby full month celebration, then to Lilys @ Clarke Quay for Vinc's gathering (Huifen, Kim, Becca, Thomas, Shuyuan).

I like the sound system at Lilys, that is when they bother to turn the volume up a lil'.

I like Vinc's friend (Kelvin)'s open concept design for their kitchen, and their carpentary add ons in their house. It looks really comfy and nice :D

I like the band practice and attendance has an upward trend, the whole band starting to settle down for tougher pieces.

I decided to contribute more into the organising to help Guoqiang coz, he was doing everything alone, literally. I do not know what happen to the 'committee' but seems like GQ is having some difficulty.

So, i'm gonna be super busy when the dates gets nearer..... Two huge event going on, running in my life now. <3 No, I've got no time to feel stress now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment