Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Came Early !

A NEW STROLLER FOR THE KIDS !! 


It's only because their previous stroller is no longer in good condition due to wear and tear. Moreover, it was a gift from my previous colleague which she no longer needs it. So I thought it's time to get a new bigger and more sturdy one. Only $199, so why not?

I did not buy it Pink on purpose! That's the only one left in-stock! I initially wanted the orange one but it will take some time to come. 
It's all fated.
The Pink is in a beautiful shade.

Most importantly, the kids like it. :D
How do I know?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Niki stood by the stroller and whined ... and whine and whine ...... and after I set it up, Niki jump onto the lower compartment. =.= How desperate! 

I carried Winter up to the top compartment and they just laid there. 


Now they no longer need to fight for space and growl at each other.


I think this is a good design. 
It's easy to manage and although slightly bulky, but the wheels are larger and easier to control. They also comes with wheel lock which my previous stroller doesn't.



And they fall asleep, refusing to come down. 

They like it, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment