Wednesday 27 March 2013

Missing Bam Bam

Everytime I see a post announcing a lost dog, my heart cringe a little. How could this little thing survive on their own outside this horrible world alone?

They have been domesticated since birth, fed by hand and played with human all the while... And it saddens me to think of how panick they must have been now.

Sometimes I get so emotional that I keep reminding myself to check on their leash and harness before moving from places to places. I tend to be slightly tensed up especially when crossing the roads. Poor me, am I worrying too much?

Today, I saw this little one ........ missing.




















He look so much like Niki actually. And it makes me start thinking - what if someday Niki or Winter gone missing, what should I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment