Sunday 24 March 2013

Photo Test

Yes I just got my camera and currently trying out the functions! Feel so unrealistic holding onto something, so precious to me...
 
I've been wanting a DSLR all along.
Now, I've got a polaroid, a digital, and a semi pro!!!
 
So, here it goes... :D
Of course they are my first target!
Gees..
 
 
 
 
Right after this shot, Wimpy attacked my Kinder Bueno!
 
AND!!! LOOK AT THOSE TONGUE!!!! I've NEVER ever taken shots like these before!! So clear and it really captures every single, precious movement of the little ones. *hearts*
 
 
 
Now I can understand why people says that passion is expensive! 
 
 
 
 
My baby snik!!
 
 
 
He dives into my top right after my shoot for NARS' product !! Silly boy...
 
 
 
Love them loads ! ..... and my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment