Sunday 14 October 2012

TRAVEL: Shanghai - 新天地

Super lazy to head out today, but I told myself - "For the dual leash, I'LL GO!!" And I head out at 9.15am. I tend to wake up earlier, I think I'm used to it already. :)

Today I had bad fringe day. So decided to braid it.
LOVES*


9.30am and it's crowded!!


SEE! People here don't leash their dogs!



I didn't manage to get the dual leash but I took a handful of namecards in case I need to open my dream pet shop. :) And I saw many special stuff today!! Look at the leash below!! So nice!

And I saw another pair of cutesy Westie!!

See see see!! I love their curtains!!!


Awww..... a live MOP!!
*melts*

And below:
I really find this bag special. Got the urge to bring it back BUT! They are not for sale. It's for display only - mainly to attract wholesaler. But I took their namecard, and they're on TaoBao!!


So, I left that place when it started to overcrowd at 11am.
Since it was nearing lunch, I decided to head down to Xin Tian Di (新天地)!

It was just along MRT Line 8 (i have got direct mrt) but I was so lazy. Cab fare cost around 5 bucks and why not? I don't wanna walk anymore!! *pouts*

So I reach within 15mins and was WOW-ed by the buildings, the structure and the ambience! Sure a touristy place and finally I see some tourist!! LOL .... (YAR Yuyuan is filled with locals! T.T)

Ok here it goes...
The first thing I saw was Starbucks.

Xin Tian Di (新天地)
Located in the center of Shanghai City, has become an urban touristy attraction that holds the historical and cultural legacies of the city. Shanghai Xin Tian Di is unique because of its concept of construction. It retains the antique walls, titles and exterior of the Shikumen housing of old Shanghai.


On the other hand, its interior embodies a totally different world of international gallery, bars and cafes, boutiques or theme restaurants. When you walk into Xin Tian Di, you will get the taste both of Shanghai in the 1920s and the sonic modern lifestyle of urbanites of the 21st Century.

So, look at their walls and constructions!!



Love the concept totally, bars and stuff :D



And some restaurants are hidden along these narrow streets.






(Trying out different scenes on my camera!)





AND I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS STREET!!!

Look!

And I change my camera to "Autum leaves" mode specially to take scenes:

Look how fresh the greens are!!

Falling in love with the ambience <3








Okay and I decided to settle into some restaurant "PAULANER" for a decent brunch.



(Too oily, but I manage to finish half of it!)
And so I continued walking.



I LIKE !!!
CAN I BRING ALL THESE BACK???

LIKE LIKE SUPER LIKE!!!
AND!! Gold utensils!!!


So, today's loots!

LOADS OF TOYS AT 2BUCKS EACH!!
And Singapore is selling at SGD7-9!!?
Goshness....

No comments:

Post a Comment