Tuesday 9 October 2012

TRAVEL: Shanghai - 桂花香

十月的上海,除了车子的臭气味,其余的都是桂花冷风香
冷。。天气真好。
开工了!
今天,我是“外级劳工” 

My company:

Work was boring. And luckily time passes quickly.
While I was deciding what to do after work, my colleague told me about "八百伴" which is some what near the hotel. So I went. I was thinking about a holy meal to treat myself better tonight. I was awesome. I could resist all the fooods and restaurants despite my hunger, and ended up buying white bread to munch on while walking!



Times Square

Frankly speaking, I started missing Causeway point after strolling an hour through 3 malls. Felt a lil' lonely, and therefore decided to call baby. AND HE WAS BUSY. :(
 

Headed back to hotel with these babies ...... <3

There was a Bee Cheng Hiang - BA KWA!!! And I bought cup noodles, white bread, yougurt and a cheese snack! Oh and calpis water!!! It's from a Japanese supermarket at the basement.

Today is Day Two.
17 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment